DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and operate slitter
- Inform helper as to order of cuts
- Properly tag customer size on cuts to be package
- Note any deviations of orders to supervisor for approval
- Note any quality information on work order and sign as to completion
- Oversee helper and crane man for proper packaging and quality.
- Follow all safety procedures while operating slitter and other equipment.
- Assist where needed when not running or setting up slitter
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain proper housekeeping in work area.
- Ability to set up all parts of the slitter.
- Able to use and understand micrometer, calipers to check width and gauge.
- Able to understand quality of material and work per customers specifications.
- Ability to run an overhead crane.
- Resolve quality issues caused by incorrect setup or tooling.
- Must have advanced math skills.
- Ability to produce quality cuts.
- Ability to understand work order and preforming work required
- Preferred a minimum of three years of experience
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must have strong mechanical ability and aptitude
- Able to be standing for the entirety of work time
- Able to lift 50s pound continually thru shift
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume information to the individual below via email
Executive Vice President
Business Development & Strategy
355 Ledge Rd./Macedonia, Oh./44056